Skip to main content
Monthly subscription periods begin on the 15th of each month.
- Apply to the MyWay at UMHB.
Keep in contact with the Assistant Director of Recruiting for MyWay at UMHB, Nicole Fischer.
- After applying to MyWay at UMHB, complete and submit the 2018-2019 FAFSA.
- In order for UMHB to process your aid in timely fashion, the following timeframe must be met.
- UMHB should receive your FAFSA by the 1st day of the month you plan to enroll.
(For example, if you plan to start on June 15th we must have your FAFSA by June 1st).
- One week prior to classes starting accept awards and submit any additional forms that are requested to determine eligibility.
- One week prior to classes starting complete the Entrance Loan Counseling and Master Promissory Note at www.studentloans.gov.